Psalms 6:2 – Have mercy upon me, O Lord; for I am weak: O Lord, heal me; for my bones are vexed.
The verse mentioned above is a cry of an Old Testament saint for his healing. We know sickness is always a tough trial in a person’s life. Nevertheless, knowing God how one takes this test is quite interesting.
What Do You Do To Experience God’s Healing Work?
- Exodus 15:26 – I am the Lord that healeth thee. God’s condition for us – if we hear and obey Him, He won’t allow the Egyptian sicknesses to come upon us.
- Jeremiah 30:17 – For I will restore health unto thee, and I will heal thee of thy wounds, saith the Lord; God’s condition – He will engage our heart to approach unto Him.
- Jeremiah 33:3 – Call unto me and I will answer thee. Have an expectation of healing and call upon Him. He will bring health and cure.
- Isaiah 57:18,19 – I have seen his ways, and will heal him. Our ways should be acceptable to God for Him to heal us.
- Luke 4:18 – he hath sent me to heal the broken-hearted. Jesus is very sure for the purpose He has been sent by the Father.
- Mathew 8:3 – I will; be thou clean. The leper came to Jesus and asked if he could be healed. Come to Jesus with your sickness and you will be healed.
- Mathew 8:7 – I will come and heal him. This was Jesus’ promise to the centurion. It is His desire that we should be healed and live in good health.
May God help us to trust Him during our time of sickness.
Be blessed 💕