Perhaps this👆might look like a logical question for someone beginning to know the Heavenly Father for the first time!!
“Well…!! If God is a loving God and cares for me, why can’t He handle everything smoothly in my life? Why do I have to face and go through so much trouble? After all He is an Almighty God, then why is there so much suffering in this world?”
WHY DO I NEED TO SURRENDER TO HIM? 😊
Dear child of God! Yes…!! He definitely IS a loving God and a loving Saviour! He is our Heavenly Father who loves each one of us dearly. And yes He cares deeply for you and me!!
Howbeit, just like any loving earthly father would want his children to know that whatever he does for them will always be in their best interests because HE LOVES THEM DEEPLY AND THEY ARE HIS; similarly, our Heavenly Father wants each of us to know the same about Him as well! Therefore, without questioning and doubting, He wants us to simply surrender to His leading in our lives.
Here are a few pointers for all of us to know and understand the above mentioned question:
1. We must submit to God to:
- Resist the devil – Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you. James 4:7. Peter in his letter reminds us that our adversary the devil is roaming about like a roaring lion, seeking whom he may devour.
- So that He would exalt us in due time – Humble yourselves therefore under the mighty hand of God, that he may exalt you in due time: 1 Peter 5:6.
- He cares for us – casting all your cares [all your anxieties, all your worries, and all your concerns, once and for all] on Him, for He cares about you [with deepest affection, and watches over you very carefully]. 1 Peter 5:7 AMP.
- To be steadfast in faith – We need to be strong rooted and established in faith to know that we aren’t alone in our sufferings — the same experiences of suffering are being experienced by our brothers and sisters throughout the world. 1 Peter 5:9.
(… to be continued)