Just take a look around you😎; the places where you live, work and gather. It’s amazing to see couples, families, neighbours doing good and living a great lifestyle, going about with their own work.
They have everything they need — food, clothing, shelter, vehicles, money, property etc etc. Each of them busy in their own worlds, and yet feel responsible to take out time for their loved ones.
To sum up, God has blessed them all richly —physically and materially as well. Well, everyone wants to be blessed isn’t it? Who would want to live a below average lifestyle? Ask a poor man, he would also assuredly place his desire of living a great life🙂 Well!! of course, there is nothing wrong with any of this.
We also see the riches and wealth of Abraham, Issac and Jacob in the Bible. They were wealthy men during their times. God had blessed them greatly. Inspite of their abundance they still chose to live a life of faith.
WHO ACCORDING TO THE SCRIPTURE IS ACTUALLY CALLED BLESSED?
1. Blessed is he whose transgression is forgiven, whose sin is covered. Psalms 32:1
2. Blessed is the man to whom the Lord will not impute sin. Romans 4:8
3. Blessed is he that readeth, and they that hear the words of this prophecy, and keep those things which are written therein: for the time is at hand. Revelation 1:3. The whole duty of man is to fear God and keep His commandments.
4. One day, as Jesus was sharing the Word with the crowd, a woman loudly spoke saying – Blessed is the womb that bare thee, and the paps which thou hast sucked. Luke 11:27 Jesus answered her and said – But he said, Yea rather, blessed are they that hear the word of God, and keep it. Luke 11:28
5. Those who have found favour in God’s sight are blessed. Abraham and Noah were one of such people who found grave in the sight of God.[Genesis 18:3-5]
6. Blessed is every one that feareth the Lord; that walketh in his ways. Psalms 128:1
7. Blessed are those who are corrected by God – For whom the Lord loveth he chasteneth, and scourgeth every son whom he receiveth. If ye endure chastening, God dealeth with you as with sons; for what son is he whom the father chasteneth not? Hebrews 12:6-7
8. Blessed is he that considereth the poor: the Lord will deliver him in time of trouble. Psalms 41:1. The “poor” mentioned here has 2 meanings. One, it refers to a literally poor person. Secondly, it also refers to those who are poor/weak in spirit.
9. Those who have washed their garments with the Blood of the Lamb are blessed. – Revelation 7:14.
In the Scriptures, many more experiences of blessedness have been mentioned for us to profit from. The above are some of the few experiences of being blessed.
Be blessed 💕