Many fail during persecution. We are persecuted everyday, spirit, soul and body. Either through words or someone’s literal actions. We stand, going through it all, because of God’s grace and mercy. There are times we fail.
When or Why do we fail during persecution?
1. When there is no root of the word of God found in us (Matthew 13:20, 21)
2. The times when forget there are saints praying for us daily; we have the fellowship of saints (2 Thessalonians 1:4)
3. When we do not preserve our good conscience (1 Peter 3:16)
4. When we do not bless and pray for our persecutors; instead think evil of them (Romans 12:14)
5. Holding to things of this world greater than heavens heart and feel ashamed when we have to go through persecution – because of lies and false accusations against us (1 Peter 4:16)
God has equipped us through His word and Spirit. The battle is daily, not off and on. Every attempt is being made to draw us away from Christ from forgetting about the rapture. The devil is diligent in his devastation. We need to be diligent concerning our own restoration as God processes us for His glory.
There isn’t much time left for us on earth as sin increases, and biblical prophecies are fulfilled. The word of God gives us great hope. a little more time and we’ll be one with our true love forever.
For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, worketh for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory; (2 Corinthians 4:17)
Hold on dear brother and sister, we are almost there. The hope of God purifies. Keeping our eyes fixed on Jesus is primary. Jesus is going to appear soon for those who eagerly await His coming. Maranatha, Praise God and Amen!