Everywhere you see there is destruction. No peace. No love. People are dying. Lies and hatred on the increase. The world is in a complete mess and the list never ends.
BUT THERE IS GOOD NEWS FOR YOU DEAR FRIEND!
The Bible – [Basic Instructions Before Leaving Earth] will help you prepare to get ready before the hard times come.
He that dasheth in pieces is come up before thy face: keep the munition, watch the way, make thy loins strong, fortify thy power mightily – Nahum 2:1
This is a warning for the New Testament church. The enemy wants to break your faith, love for God and steal every spiritual blessing you have received.
What to do before the enemy attacks?
- Keep The Munition
- Watch The Way
- Make Thy Loins Strong
- Fortify Thy Power Mightily
God has called us to be a Warrior not a Worrier.
In the world before a war begins a warrior needs to see if he’s got all his equipments ready. He has to be fit, not weak and sickly. A whole lot of planning goes into how the war has to be fought along with his team. Once he’s on the war ground he can’t return.
The same applies in a spiritual warfare too. The Lord arms us with weapons and it’s our duty to keep them and stay prepared.
Before we dig deeper into what these 4 aspects are, here’s a quick definition of each.
1. Keep the Munition – This refers to strengthening the Walls of Salvation. What do these walls of salvation refer to? Isaiah 26:1 – Salvation will God appoint for walls and bulwarks.
The Salvation experience has many aspects which are like walls for our spiritual growth. God has kept these walls around us and many more.
2. Watch the way – refers to…
- Jesus is the Way – Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. John 14:6
- We need to be watchful – Watch and pray.
- Farmers tie a piece of cloth tightly around their waist before working in a field. This was to keep their waist firm and strong when bending down and working.
- It served as a belt for them – sickles and knifes could be tucked in.
- Helped with running for workers – legs were strengthened when loins are girded.
Spiritually the loins refer to our mind – Our mind has to be made strong.
4. Fortify thy power mightily – This refers to preserving the power of God in us. Going from strength to strength to fight against the enemy.
(…to be continued)