In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed. 1 Corinthians 15:52
In the previous post — 7 changes that occurred to man after sin we saw what happened to Adam’s garment of glory after he and his wife disobeyed God. Nonetheless the event underlined in the verse above will occur when Jesus comes in the midair to take His Bride away. That’s when we’ll get back the glorious garment Adam and Eve once lost. To be at the Rapture, a person needs to be born in Jesus and live in Jesus.
Apostle John heard the voice of the Lord like the sound of a trumpet in the Isle of Patmos. Revelation 1:10. The ears that are tuned to His voice can only hear the trumpet sound and all this will happen in the twinkling of an eye. Our mortal body will clothe the glorious body and be caught up when He comes! For this to happen:
8 TRANSFORMING POWERS SHOULD WORK IN US.
1. Power of Faith – In order to transform the Terrestrial body into a Celestial body, this power should work in us. We are kept by God’s power through faith ready to be revealed in the last time. 1 Peter 1:5 This power needs to work in us continually.
2. Power of His Blood – Apostle Peter says we’ve been redeemed by the precious blood of Jesus which is incorruptible. 1 Peter 1:18. Through the Power of His Blood He will change our Corruptible body into Incorruptible Body and also help us lead an overcoming life.
3. Power of His Word – We’ve been born by the Incorruptible Word. 1 Peter 1:23. There is Power in His Word to heal all those who are sick. The Corruptible body will receive healing and change into an Incorrible body through the power of His Word.
4. Power of His Suffering – When the body became dishonourable because of sin, it became subject to shame. Now, for this body to become glorious again, Jesus went through sufferings for you and me. St.Paul says we must be partakers of the sufferings of Christ so that our dishonourable body transforms into a glorious body.
5. Power of Grace – This power will help the Weak body to become strong once again. His Grace is sufficient for us because when we are weak, then are we strong through Him. 2 Corinthians 12:9,10.
6. Power of the Holy Spirit – For our Natural Body to become a Spiritual Body the power of the Holy Spirit should work in us — We must come under the law of the Spirit of Christ. Be filled in the Spirit, fervent in Spirit, Walk in Spirit etc. Romans 8:2,11.
7. Power of the death of Jesus – By the working of this power in us, our Mortal Body will transform into an Immortal Body — ..that through death he might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil; Hebrews 2:14
8. Power of Resurrection – The power of resurrection will make this Earthy Body which is earth bound into a Heavenly Body. We will become like Jesus and see Him as He is, with our own eyes. 1 Corinthians 15:48. May God help us.
Be blessed 💕