How to know if praising God helps?
God is great, and greatly to be praised; how are christians praising God daily?
How is your life of praise to God?
Praising God requires more than fixed timings, it’s a lifestyle. As the temple of God, praise and worship is a natural for a believer. All we do, we do to Him (Colossians 3:17,23). No believer praises God because they are afraid of God, but because they love Him wholeheartedly. Heaven is full of God’s praise and glory and as God’s temple we are called to praise Him without ceasing.
Praise indwells in every believer because they pursue God daily; they are a people after God’s own heart.
7 reasons why praising God helps;
1. Praise God because He alone is worthy to be praised and glorified. (Revelation 4:11) (2 Samuel 22:4) (Psalms 139:14)
2. Praising God repositions and deepens our sense of purpose of a lifestyle of praise with power. (1 Peter 2:9) (Romans 9:17)
3. Praise Him because it is Good to give praise and thanks. Good for us and good news for others. (Psalms 92:1) (Isaiah 52:7)
4. Praise God because it is good and ACCEPTABLE. (1 Timothy 2:1-3) (Romans 12:1,2)
5. To praise God is to offer sacrifices to Him. (Hebrews 12:15) (Psalms 51:17) (Romans 12:1)
6. We praise God because God dwells in our praises. (Psalms 22:3) (Psalms 16:11)
7. God fights for His children who praise Him. (Isaiah 31:4) (Psalms 65:1)
There are many benefits to praising God; divine healing is among the many benefits. Praising God enables us to call upon the presence of God which brings healing and sufficiency. God so loved us that He gave us Jesus who died on the cross for all mankind, and by His stripes we are healed. There are millions who live in divine healing today, trusting God alone for healing and wholeness, spiritually and physically. Many do not touch medicine, especially modern medicine that’s destroying the world today.
But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed. (Isaiah 53:5)
Let our lives be full of His praise. Let us never seek our own praise, we don’t deserve it. Jesus deserves it all! Maranatha, praise God and Amen.