There are two clear deceptions that are converging into a ‘one world religion’ scenario.
The First one is the inner consciousness movement which does not conform to any religion but pulls in information from other religious texts. They evangelise science and need for a peaceful human advancement with the use of futuristic technologies, without forsaking spiritual tactics. They talk about the need for love and compassion by helping one another, etc. They use meditation techniques claiming to connect with “extra” terrestrial beings. Often talk about secret projects that involve creating super soldiers and efficient use of energy that can power the world. They preach Humans will be able to live a longer and cleaner life. No need to work so hard, etc.
They say, cartoons and movies are desensitising future generations about hybrid man and animals. What they have been essentially doing is normalising unimaginable evil.
The Second one is the Pope pushing for all religions to unite. I’m seeing a lot of Catholic Evangelists are out to preach about the Holy Spirit, quoting scripture, but erroneously. They also bash their own church, a common trick to show how they are in accordance with the Word, and are self correcting. But, continue to have their idols, Mary reverence, and Pope as “Father”.
By the way, the Vatican is involved in both these movements.
It’s important for us as believers to separate from these evil workers who deny Jesus as God, and those who rise among “Christians” twisting the Word of God.
What are some of the key things we need to know?
1. The Satan used God’s Word to deceive mankind through Eve. They too will do the same. Be it experts on science & technology OR false teachers/prophets. (2 Peter 2:1)
2. They will sound very interesting and knowledgeable. Itching ears will gravitate towards them. (2 Timothy 4:3)
3. Jesus is the ONLY mediator between God and man. (1 Timothy 2:5)
4. We pray to the Father, through the Holy Spirit, in the mighty name of Jesus (John 15:16/16:23)
5. Preaching the gospel (Bible) is essential. It is the power of God unto Salvation. (Romans 1:16)
6. No idols or statues or images of Jesus or God should be entertained. Bowing and touching feet of idols is sin. God hates them (Exodus 20:3-5)
7. Protect your mind and heart from being invaded by technology. Meditate on God’s word every day. Have a strict personal prayer life. (1 Timothy 4)
8. Technology or Mobile apps (Hardware or Software) must be prayerfully used. Never use anything you don’t need or can do without in life.