Walk the walk, don’t just talk the talk.
Can we live however we want? Of-course, if you do not believe in Jesus as Lord and Saviour.
What we need to remember is, there are consequences for everything we do on earth. Consequences that affect us now, and forever.
God isn’t forcing us to believe in Him. He gave us Jesus to take away our sins by His blood and bring healing through His stripes. God loved us first. He chose us first. We need to make that choice after He reveals Himself to us.
When we look at the world today, what do we see? It’s a horrible mess. Sin is increasing, Love is waxing cold (Matthew 24:12). Yet, in the middle of all this, God is blessing His children and protecting the innocent (Jonah 4:11). Amazing grace!
5 ways to walk the walk
1. In obedience like Jesus walked (1 John 2:6)
2. Led by the Spirit of God (Romans 8:1,14)
3. In wisdom among non-believers so your every word can be a blessing to them (Colossians 4:5)
4. Let your life of truth be a cause of joy for your leaders (3 John 1:4)
5. Do the good God needs you to do; not out of your own will (Ephesians 2:10)
Love makes these attributes possible in every Christian. God powers us through the Holy Spirit to live for Him. The joy in loving God is an unspeakable experience. While the world suffers in depression and anxiety, and other spiritual issues, every believer learns to go through it all victoriously as an overcomer. God does not remove our problems but enables us to go through it all in character. Without losing our mind or heart, holding onto Him as we cherish Him in the journey.
May God help us all to walk in His ways. Maranatha, Praise God and Amen.