Can I ever understand you? Knowing a person is one thing; truly understanding a person takes years to never.
Did God ask us to understand each other? Nope.
He’s called us to love one another. How to love one another?
Here are 15 ways to reach out to your brother or sister in Christ;
- Be kind and affectionate (Romans 12:10)
- In honour prefer another (Romans 12:10)
- Forgiving (Ephesians 4:32)
- Forbearing (Colossians 3:13)
- Bear burdens (Galatians 6:2)
- Edify (1 Thessalonians 5:11)
- Confess faults (James 5:16)
- Provoke to love and good works (Hebrews 10:24)
- Hospitality without grudging (1 Peter 4:9)
- Wash feet (John 13:14)
- Comfort (1 Thessalonians 4:18)
- Correct (Romans 15:14)
- Submit (Ephesians 5:21)
- Serve (Galatians 5:13)
- Encourage (Hebrews 3:13)
Pray that all these qualities and much more be found in our lives until Jesus returns in His eternal glory. Praise God and Amen!