Purity in life will help us see God. Taking sides has been a natural since childhood. The education system, friends, country, sports, politics, brands, etc. all led us to believe in a world where we need to survive on our own. We were taught to please people in high places or in authority, the wrong way. Staying pure or keeping a good conscience slowly became out of the question and we began to believe in a falsity called “white” lies. Living such a diluted lifestyle only leads to more worldliness and ungodliness; nothing can clean us up because dependence in this world is based on human ability. Only those who trust in God find restoration in their lives.
It will take the pure word of God to clean (John 15:3) our system. The truth has the power to sanctify (John 17:17) us from worldliness and all ungodliness.
How to sustain God’s purity in life?
- Live honestly before all; showing no partiality (1 Timothy 5:21,22)
- Keep our lips from speaking guile or corrupt communication (Ephesians 4:29) (Matthew 7:17)
- Fleeing youthful lusts is critical; never think YOU can handle it (2 Timothy 2:22)
- The hope of His coming purifies us daily (1 John 3:3)
- Train your mind to think good; stick to the word of God, and learn from the heroes of faith (Philippians 4:8) (2 Peter 3:1) (Romans 12:2]
- Diligently seek God daily; His wisdom will keep us pure (James 3:17)
- Love God to find yourself walking in the purity of His truth in the Word of God (1 Peter 1:22)
We do not belong to this world, we belong to God. The world wants our possessions, God wants us in His possession. We are His precious love. There isn’t any love as pure as the love of God. Dive in, it’s free for all who choose to follow Him.
Jesus is coming soon, be ready. Praise God and Amen!