Are you bearing fruit as a Christian?
It’s easy to say “I am a Christian”, but does God think so about you?
What does Jesus say? Jesus reminds us that we aren’t His disciples if we don’t bear fruit for His kingdom.
Herein is my Father glorified, that ye bear much fruit; so shall ye be my disciples. Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit, and that your fruit should remain: that whatsoever ye shall ask of the Father in my name, he may give it you. (John 15:8,16)
What are the necessary fruits a Christian bears?
1. Fruits of Repentance (Matthew 3:8) (Luke 3:8)
2. Fruit of Holiness (Romans 6:21,22)
3. Fruit of the Spirit (Galatians 5:22 (Ephesians 5:9)
4. Fruit of Righteousness (James 3:18) (Philippians 1:11)
5. Fruit of Womb – birth Jesus daily (Luke 1:42)
6. Fruit of lips (Hebrews 13:15) (1 Timothy 2:1-3)
How to bear fruit as a Christian?
1. Die to self, put on Christ (John 12:24)
2. Seeks God’s wisdom James 3:17
3. Prayer-life (James 5:18)
4. In giving (Philippians 4:15-17)
5. Patiently (Luke 8:15)
No fruit? Then the kingdom of God will be taken away.
Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof. (Matthew 21:43)
Hell is for all those who waste their life in worldliness and ungodliness, who love this world and are never able to bear fruit for God.
If a man abide not in me, he is cast forth as a branch, and is withered; and men gather them, and cast them into the fire, and they are burned. (John 15:6
Redeem the time. Jesus is coming soon. Praise God & Amen!