Are you a virgin?
Only virgins will go in the coming of the Lord. Believers who have given their whole heart to the Lord will be found walking in the virginity found in Christ alone.
What’s the point of an Apostolic ministry or doctrines?
We are the Bride of Christ, called to live like virgins in a perverse and wicked world.
Paul, the apostle, reveals that he is jealous with a Godly jealousy to prepare believers as a chaste virgin in Christ (2 Corinthians 11:2).
You are called to be a virgin, whether you are married or unmarried on earth. Yes, it is possible. Don’t be deceived, desire to learn from God in your personal prayers and study.
Do you have these qualities of a virgin?
To keep this post short, I’m only listing down the points with references.
- Not defiled with women (world) Revelation 14:4) (1 John 2:15, 16)
- Follow Jesus (Revelation 14:4) (John 10:27)
- We are the First-fruits in Christ Jesus (Revelation 14:4) (James 1:18)
- Not manipulative or devious (Revelation 14:4) (1 Peter 2:1)
- Without fault (Revelation 14:4) (Jude 1:24) (Philippians 2:15) (1 Thessalonians 5:23)
- Be Holy (1 Corinthians 7:34) (Romans 11:16)
- Bring forth a child – Overcomer (Matthew 1:23)
- Be faithful (1 Corinthians 7:25)
- Espoused to one husband – Jesus (2 Corinthians 11:2)
- Spiritually gifted. Prophesy (Acts 21:9) (1 Corinthians 14:1)
Examine your life.
God has shed His precious blood to make these natures possible in our life. We cannot live this life without Jesus. Virginity is possible for all those who give their lives to Christ.
This is no ordinary love. It is a love that will change us forever. Love that is shed abroad in our hearts through the Holy Spirit.
We will do all things through Christ who strengthens us, and the Holy Spirit who powers us in love.
Maranatha, Praise God and Amen.