Being humble is the hardest. It takes denying self to be full of humility.
Man has been desperate to rule the earth since the fall. The lust for control, focused on self glory and gaining wealth is destroying mankind.
Who will rule the earth? Only the meek, not the proud. The humble are happy and will be made kings
Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth. (Matthew 5:5)
Who is the best role model of humility the world has ever seen? Jesus. He tells believers to learn of Him because He is meek and lowly in heart. There is rest for those who are humble enough to come to Him. The rest that God gives is a desperate need for man even more today.
Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light. (Matthew 11:28-30)
How does being humble help?
1. We receive abundance, and peace (Psalms 37:11) (John 14:27)
2. He gives us wisdom (Proverbs 11:2) (James 3:17,18)
3. We receive counsel and teaching (Psalms 25:9)
4. The humble receive salvation (Psalms 149:4) (Isaiah 61:1) (James1:21)
5. God satisfies them with food (Psalms 22:26)
6. He brings joy (Isaiah 29:19)
7. 2 Chronicles 7:14 forgiveness and healing
8. 1 Peter 5:6 exalted / proverbs 16:19
Humility is a great price in the sight of the lord (1 Peter 3:4). Humility will find favour of God’s mercies. The day is near, rule over your heart as you are called to rule the earth when He comes in His eternal glory. Maranatha, Praise God and Amen!