Is your church failing today? Does it feel like it’s all going to break apart? The word of God says, it will happen. Nevertheless, those who walk in obedience to God’s Word will stand by faith and continue to be blessed.
Before I break down the points, it’s necessary to reflect on the Word of God.
“Then they that gladly received his word were baptized: and the same day there were added unto them about three thousand souls. And they continued stedfastly in the apostles’ doctrine and fellowship, and in breaking of bread, and in prayers. And fear came upon every soul: and many wonders and signs were done by the apostles. And all that believed were together, and had all things common; And sold their possessions and goods, and parted them to all men, as every man had need. And they, continuing daily with one accord in the temple, and breaking bread from house to house, did eat their meat with gladness and singleness of heart, Praising God, and having favour with all the people. And the Lord added to the church daily such as should be saved.” Acts 2:41-47
5 significant evidences which believers need to ensure in their churches today:
- 3000 souls were saved and baptised on the day of Pentecost.
- All those who were saved, continued together in prayers, doctrines, fellowship and holy communion. Mighty wonders and miracles took place too.
- All those who believed had all things in common. Believers shared all that they had materially as well, so all needs were met.
- Prayed every evening together.
- God added new souls, only those who He thought needed salvation at that point.
When we worship the Lord in spirit and in truth, His love unites us. All things become possible for those who trust in God alone.
Each of these points deserve a post on its own. God willing, I’ll elaborate on them as the Spirit of God leads.