No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, and their righteousness is of me, saith the Lord. Isaiah 54:17
From this verse we understand that if we are servants of God, weapons will be formed against us; but it will not prosper. God says, But thou, Israel, art my servant … (Isaiah 41:8). Therefore, we are spiritual Israelites and are servants of God through circumcision of our heart at salvation (Romans 2:28,29), circumcision in body through water baptism (Colossians 2:12), circumcision in spirit through the anointing of the Holy Spirit (Philippians 3:3).
Christian life is a life of war from the beginning to the end. But the Lord assures is that the fight belongs to Him and we need not be afraid of the battle. As the Lord was with Moses, Joseph, Abraham, Ananiah, Mishael and Azariah, even so He will be with us ❤️
So to sum up;
1. Keep His commandments and do them. Also to love the Lord God, walk in all His ways, and to cleave to Him. Deuteronomy 11:22. By doing so, even if the enemy comes against us in one way, he will flee away in seven ways.
2. The Lord will be with us if we have a humble and a contrite spirit. Isaiah 57:15.
3. For God to be with us we have to hate this world. James 4:4. If the world enters us in any way, we cannot experience God with us and fighting our battles.
4. If we need God to be with us, we have to be in agreement with Him. Amos 3:3. It is important to understand God’s mind and surrender to His will.
5. God desires holiness in our heart, mind and body because He Himself dwells in holiness. Deuteronomy 23:14. His Blood, Word and Spirit is ever present to cleanse and sanctify us.
6. For the Lord to be with us as a Mighty Deliverer, He must rejoice with us. Which means we need to please God through our life and worship so that He rejoices over us. Zephaniah 3:17.
7. God inhabits the praises of Israel. So when we praise God and give Him the glory, He rests in usage thereby fight our battles and give us the victory.