Hello dear friend !!😊
Here we are again getting to know the 11 ways God protects and defends us. I want you to specifically know that He really cares – so kept the former part of this post short.
Now, onto the next part of this post:
6. Examine yourselves, whether ye be in the faith; prove your own selves. Know ye not your own selves, how that Jesus Christ is in you, except ye be reprobates? 2 Corinthians 13:5 - He protects us not only on the left, right, above and beneath but also being in us – Protection from our own Self. The Self is our biggest enemy.
7. What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us? Romans 8:31 These are the words of St.Paul, who knew God is always for us. Inspite of our disobedience, short comings and errors He remains for us because we are His elect or chosen ones.
8. And the Lord went before them by day in a pillar of a cloud, to lead them the way; and by night in a pillar of fire, to give them light; to go by day and night: Exodus 13:21 For forty long years the Lord was faithful to them in this aspect. He is going before you too because you belong to Him.
9. And the angel of God, which went before the camp of Israel, removed and went behind them; and the pillar of the cloud went from before their face, and stood behind them: Exodus 14:19 God’s defence for them was on every side. He does the same for us even today!
10. .. for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee. Hebrews 13:5 - Around is people may cheat and forsake us. But not Him. You belong to Him so He will not leave nor abandon you!
11. .. how often would I have gathered thy children together, even as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings, and ye would not! Matthew 23:37 The two wings of the Lord are Grace and Peace.
He has given us two little wings – Prayer and Praising; to fly and come to Him. Let’s always be found under the wings of the Lord.
Be blessed 💕