🌺 ❤️Greetings and a Blessed day to you 🌺❤️
Being full of the Holy Spirit simply means being full of God’s love in our heart. And hope maketh not ashamed; because the love of God is shed abroad in our hearts by the Holy Ghost which is given unto us. Romans 5:5
1. When we are full of the Holy Spirit, we will be full of FAITH. For example, the Word of God mentions about Barnabas (a fellow minister alongside St.Paul) saying – For he was a good man, and full of the Holy Ghost and of faith: and much people was added unto the Lord. Acts 11:24. Now, Faith is a — fruit of the Holy Spirit and one of the 9 Gifts of the Spirit, as well.
- Fruit – But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law. Galatians 5:23,24
- Gift – For to one is given by the Spirit the word of wisdom; to another the word of knowledge by the same Spirit; To another faith by the same Spirit; to another the gifts of healing by the same Spirit; To another the working of miracles; to another prophecy; to another discerning of spirits; to another divers kinds of tongues; to another the interpretation of tongues: 1 Corinthians 12:8-10
2. When we are full of the Holy Spirit, we will do good. Doing good here refers to doing the will of God, Having a life of prayer and praising, and being at the feet of Jesus just like Mary, Lazarus’ sister. Jesus also loved this lifestyle when He was on earth – How God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Ghost and with power: who went about doing good, and healing all that were oppressed of the devil; for God was with him. Acts 10:38
3. When we are full of the Holy Spirit, no evil can come near us – There was a sorcerer known as Elymas during St.Paul’s time, who opposed them by turning away the governor of the island from hearing and accepting the Truth. But see how St.Paul rebuked him – But Saul, who was also known as Paul, filled with the Holy Spirit and led by Him, looked steadily at Elymas, and said, “ You [Elymas] who are full of every [kind of] deceit, and every [kind of] fraud, you son of the devil, enemy of everything that is right and good, will you never stop perverting the straight paths of the Lord? Acts 13:9-10
(.. to be continued)