I believe you all had a blessed and wonderful 2018!
It was a blessed year for me as well. I praise and thank God for His mercies towards all of us.
The year 2018 was an year of God’s faithfulness for all of us. The Lord led us wonderfully through the ups and downs life posed before us. We could have gone far away from God. But He held us with the right hand of His righteousness.
Many who began the year with us aren’t around anymore. Some went away, some passed away and some got lured away.
But here we are by His immense grace!!
In Deuteronomy 11:12, the Lord promises – A land which the Lord thy God careth for: the eyes of the Lord thy God are always upon it, from the beginning of the year even unto the end of the year.
A land which the Lord thy God careth for!!
This land refers to anointed people, families and church. Let this year of 2019 be a year in which the Lord always visits us.
There are 7(seven) blessings of God’s visitation in our lives. Let’s see what they are:
1. Job 11:12 – Thou hast granted me life and favour, and thy visitation hath preserved my spirit. God’s visitation preserves our spirit. The Visitation of the Lord will make our spirit spiritual. It will make us seek the things above.
2. Zechariah 10:3 – …. for the Lord of hosts hath visited his flock the house of Judah, and hath made them as his goodly horse in the battle. When the Lord visits us, we will become a goodly horse. In this way, we won’t fear battle. Job 39:19-25 gives a very clear explanation of a horse who is ready for battle and is not afraid of anything.
3. Psalms 65:9 – Thou visitest the earth, and waterest it: thou greatly enrichest it with the river of God, which is full of water: thou preparest them corn, when thou hast so provided for it. When the Lord visits us we will be enriched by the river of God. The river of God refers to the peace of God – Isaiah 66:12; 48:18. God’s peace will flow like a river in our life.
4. Jeremiah 29:10,11 – For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the Lord, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end. The Visitation of God will help us have an expected end.
5. Psalms 106:4,5 – Remember me, O Lord, with the favour that thou bearest unto thy people: O visit me with thy salvation;
That I may see the good of thy chosen, that I may rejoice in the gladness of thy nation, that I may glory with thine inheritance. He will visit us with salvation – Final Salvation – Coming of Jesus. This is referred to the good of thy chosen.
6. Psalms 106:5 – That I may see the good of thy chosen, that I may rejoice in the gladness of thy nation, that I may glory with thine inheritance. Revelation 19:7 says, Rejoice and be glad because the marriage of the Lamb is come. When Jesus comes, His visitation will help us rejoice with Him.
7. Psalms 106:5 – That I may see the good of thy chosen, that I may rejoice in the gladness of thy nation, that I may glory with thine inheritance. We are the inheritance of the Lord – The Overcoming Church.
May the Lord help us.