1. The temple that king Solomon built had 12 oxen as base for the lavers.
2. The length and breadth of the Altar was 12 cubits.
3. The Holy City New Jerusalem had 12 gates and 12 Angels at each gate.
4. The disciples of Jesus were 12 in number.
5. There were 12 tribes of Israel — the 12 sons of Jacob.
6. Moses sent 12 men to spy the land of Canaan.
7. 12 baskets full of the fragments , and of the fishes remained after Jesus fed the five thousand.
8. Ishmael had 12 sons who were princes.
9. The wall of the city of New Jerusalem had 12 foundations.
10. The 12 gates of New Jerusalem City were 12 pearls. Each gate was made of a single pearl.
11. The Tree of life brought forth 12 manner of fruits every month.
12. When the Israelites moved from Marah to Elim, they found 12 wells of water.
Be blessed 💕